Welcome to Blockchain Talent-In
Faster Delivery of Blockchain’s Best Talent
“Blocks” of Recruiters
We leverage a large network of specialized recruiters that yields more candidates faster
Having a dedicated, experienced recruiter ensures the best-fit talent—we are superior communicators, readily available and dedicated to your best interests
Value to Results
Our focus on your space, coupled with our networking approach, adds up to the best value for your dollar
Our results-oriented Recruiters offer detailed attention to your exact job requirements, delivering precisely-matched candidates, every time
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Sr. Software Developer
Director of Technology
Front End Developer
Competition for talent is nothing new in the technology/blockchain space. While 19 million software engineers can be found worldwide, just 30,000 specialize in blockchain. And the contest for C-level executives is fierce.
How will your enterprise secure the best talent?
Traditional recruiting methods fall short. Demand for talent, coupled with blockchain’s cooperative culture, calls for a new kind of recruiter—tuned into its spirit and language.
Competitive Advantage – Recruitment Crowd Sourcing
Recruitment Crowd Sourcing allows us to exponentially improve your talent acquisition strategy, saving your organization incalculable time and resources:
- Increases the number of recruiters working for you: You have a higher number of recruiters working to fill your job openings, instead of the one or two who are normally assigned to your organization when you employ larger agencies.
- Guarantees that a larger number of technologies and online resources are employed on your behalf. Since multiple recruiters are working for you, and since they all in turn use different resources and technologies, you gain the benefit of them all.
- Leverages recruiter/candidate personal relationships: The recruitment process creates the first impression of your organization’s on-boarding experience. First impressions matter. A candidate’s first impression is positive when they enjoy a personal relationship with the recruiter. As a result, you leverage the personal relationships of multiple recruiters.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Sr. Software Developer
- Director of Technology
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Information Technology Director
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer
- Network Architect
- Network Engineer
- Senior Security Specialist
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Systems Software Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Software Engineer
- Telecommunications Specialist
Recruiting Blockchain Developers
Demand doubled in the last year. And the truly talented aren’t on LinkedIn.
Demand for talent in blockchain development is soaring. Ads aimed at blockchain talent doubled on LinkedIn, according to Financial Times. And the forecast? Annual increases of 40% per year in the competition for hardcore blockchain developers.
How will you recruit blockchain developers, managers, and executives? Where are they—and what approaches work best when presenting your next great opportunity for their career?
We are committed to delivering accomplished IT professionals more quickly. Our focus on blockchain means we speak the language of programmers and executives. We ensure that candidates share your vision, connecting you with the right people at the right time.
Patrick T Murphy - Founder/CEO